Secretariat Administration Department, Dispur under the government of Assam has invited applications from Indian citizens for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant in the Assam Secretariat.
Recruitment In Assam Secretariat
|S.No||Name Of Post||No. of Post||Qualification||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|01||Junior Administrative Assistant||170||1. Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45%o marks, 40o/o for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.|
2. Must have 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate
in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
|PB-2 Rs. 14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700||18 to 38 years|
Reservation of Posts ( Total 170 )
1. UR : 57 Nos.
2. ST (P) :14 Nos.
3. sT (H) : 12 Nos.
4. SC : 14 Nos.
5. OBC/MOBC :40 Nos.
6. Person with Disability: 14 Nos.
7. Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 19 Nos.
8. Reservation for women : 307o1
9. Reservation for Ex-servicem en: 2o/o) In all categories as per existing provision.
How To Apply
Candidates with the above qualifications and having interest can go to following links to apply for the posts.
283 total views, 2 views today